Not the greatest day for my little Elliot. He fell off the side of the basement stairs, about 6 feet, onto concrete. Poor guy cried like I never heard, it scared me. He was having a hard time focusing and wouldn't talk to me, just wanted to go to sleep. So I let him, woke him up in 20 minutes, pupils dilated, he talked to me. But he would cry randomly and then started throwing up a ton. Still out of it, I took him to the ER where he just wanted to hug. From about 12 to 4:30 he hugged me non stop...but finally snapped out of it. Grandma Diana came to comfort and support, and I was grateful she could be there with me (as Matt was home with Miss Nora). I just can't imagine what mother's go through. I mean, head injury is my area from CHW...and I saw the worst of the worst...but now that I have a child...WOAH it just floods memories of patients and makes me more empathetic than ever. He did such a great job with his CT scan. Layed perfectly still (although he was still out of it, so that "helped"). Of all things the technician gave him a stuffed camel. ha. Perfect. He's ok, at home resting. Tomorrow is a big day for him, his Nana and Papa are visiting. Yay!
On a separate note all together, my dear daughter is officially walking! I'm so proud of her. Its quite adorable, such a little person at 10 months walking...