Thursday, February 5, 2009

Growth Spurt at 9 months


What my daughter ate in a day:

On top of 4 sippy cups of pumped milk...

3 chunks avocado
1/4 sweet potato
Endless cheerios and gerber stars
1/2 cup of carrots
soft raisins (a bunch, she inhales them actually)
pieces of clementines
1/2 cup of peas
3 broccoli chunks
Piece of 7 grain bread
10 cherries
1/2 an apple
1/2 a pear
1 yogurt
potato pancake
slice of swiss cheese
slice of cheddar cheese
shredded turkey breast (bunches of it)
and a kofta patty: which is lamb mince, eggs, tomato paste and onions

I'm likely forgetting things. Crazy huh? I can't keep up with her! I'm also in for it as when we "pretend walk", she actually pretend RUNS. I'm serious. She laughs hysterically and has a cheeky laugh...she's actually thinning out in her legs while she eats like mad. She is a real hoot, this girl of mine.