Ok...I really have trouble limiting my pictures of my Adora Nora. :) The other pictures of our home. Will try to get an outside picture but you think I want to go out in this cold? Uh...nope.
Its sometimes hard in our line of work to know where "home" is. Its where our little 4-some family is...then we're "home".
But we are enjoying this house, making it a home for ourselves. We have moved into Grandma's home, and in a few days it should officially be ours. Paperwork is moving along. We have already started painting and doing some fix ups to make it ours. Matt has many childhood memories here as does his Dad who grew up here...its special. Within the day of moving in we felt at "home".
The kids are thriving. Nora started sleeping at night again after 2 months of waking often. A tired mama, too! She has two teeth now, TO THE DAY of when Elliot got his in 07. Funny eh? She is cruising all over the place and in pig tails now. A little smooshy girl.
Elliot has potty trained for real. The regression really hit bottom when he went back to diapers. But now he goes on his own, by himself...and tomorrow we buy a fishy to celebrate! He's so excited.
Christmas was wonderful being with family. Watching the kids enjoy one another and Elliot enjoy all the grandparents was priceless. Its a new year with new hopes and old peace...for our peace is constant that the Lord knows what he has for us and its gonna be great! For now we wait.
Matt will likely not get a job unless he finds something hobby like...but for financial purposes please pray for ME to find a job. We decided I can work half the hours and make much more with a nursing degree. Specifically I would like a job very close by, that I could work 7pm to 3am about 3x a week. This should cover all our bills and then some, and it works around Nora's nursing schedule so I don't have to worry about weaning. I know that's pretty specific, but even more so I would love to work with kids somehow. But i'm open to just about anything. I start the job search next week or so.
We have not had internet in about 3 weeks so that is why our communication has been worse than ever...so please be patient as we catch up! Plus watching 2 little ones and adjusting to a new town and renovating a house takes a lot! But we'd love to hear from you.