Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I will miss my Elliot

Today we are on the road to PA for Roxbury and a church speaking engagement. I have left my little one with my parents for this week and a half and I am already aching to see him again! HE will have no problem, I on the otherhand...ug. But it will be good because Nora will get all of me and he will have some routine in our crazy life.

Nora is 3 months old today. She tries to sit up (seriously...does crunches) all the time...touches toys...smiles constantly...is on the verge of laughing...and is very sensitive to a tiny bonk on the head or loud noises. So far her and Elliot not only look identical but are EXACTLY alike in all habits/likes (its kinda freaky) except she is even more mellow and Elliot never got spooked like she does...she's a girly girl.

Ahh my boy. I will miss you so!